|Test Drive Unlimited (2007)||(Level Designers)|
|Kya: Dark Lineage (2003)||(Level Design)|
|Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000)||(Track Design)|
|Hexplore (1998)||(Additional Programming)|
|Twinsen's Odyssey (1997)||(Internal Tests)|
|Time Commando (1996)||(Main Testers)|
|Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure (1994)||(Testing Crew)|
|The Smurfs (1999)||(Special Thanks)|
- 1994 - QA of Infogrames testing games and doing a little consumer service job during the summer break.
- 1995 - QA of Adeline Software. I worked on LBA as tester.
- 1995 - The Army caught me *sigh*.. Wasted 10 months on the Mediterranean beach (could have been worse, I know).
- 1996 - Back to the Adeline Software QA. We did the PlayStation version of LBA in 3 months (including graphics conversion, testing, Sony approval etc..). Then I worked on Time Commando and then LBA2 (Twinsen's Odyssey).
- Then I take a small break from video games industry to do something else but I came back in the business in 1998 at Heliovisions Production to work on a RPG like game called Hexplore. I did all the NPC coding, level coding etc. of the game (not alone at the beginning but when the other guy left, I had to do everything again 2 times due to *cough* design change *cough*). Then I began to work on the smurf playstation but..
- 1999 - I was the level designer of V-Rally 2 (for Infogrames) on PlayStation 1 (1,250,000 sold) at Eden Studios. I made all the 82 tracks and the 10 bonus ones... I also managed the external artists that were working for the game.
- 2001 - A other car racing game in Eden Studios but for Electronic Arts Canada (EA Sport) called Need for Speed 5 Porshe Unleashed on PlayStation 1. On that game I was managing the resources, I was building the version of the game and did a lot of the track programming events. I was also the link between the artist in an external company and our team.
- 2002 - 2005 - Kya: Dark Lineage on PS2. Level design mostly. Lots of NPC coding, mechanism coding etc.
- 2005 - now - Test Drive Unlimited Xbox 360 for Atari. I'm part of the design team and doing some level design stuff to like creating the road network for the island (1000 miles of roads) etc. Prolly the best game I ever worked on.
Last updated: Feb 07, 2006