Developer BIOGraduated from The Art Institute of Dallas 1997 Associates of Applied Arts in Computer Animation/Multi-media
Has worked in the gaming industry for multiple companies on projects developed for the PC, N64, PS2, XBox platforms.
Took a short hiatus after shipping 6 titles to raise children full-time, and form her own company "Roadshow Productions, LLC." and further developed her photography passion.
Christine now is pursuing a career back in the games industry.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Fallout: New Vegas (2010), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- L. A. Rush (2005), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Terminator 3: The Redemption (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Big Air FreeStyle (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Dark Fall: The Journal (2002), XXv Productions
- The Terminator: Dawn of Fate (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- MXrider (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Ground Control (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Ground Control: Dark Conspiracy (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld: Cataclysm (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Indy Racing 2000 (2000), Infogrames, Inc.
- Looney Tunes: Duck Dodgers - Starring Daffy Duck (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Take a Break! Crosswords (1992), Sierra On-Line, Inc.