Also Known As
- Stephen Wark
|Family Feud: 2012 Edition (2011)||(Game Design)|
|The Price is Right: Decades (2011)||(Additional Game Design)|
|The Amazing Race (2010)||(Lead Game Designer)|
|Monster House (2006)||(Additional Design)|
|The Sims 2: Pets (2006)||(Game Designers)|
|Hard Rock Casino (2003)||(Game Design)|
|Kasparov Chessmate (2003)||(Game Design)|
|MLB Slam! (2003)||(Game Design)|
|Monster House (2006)||(Story)|
Stephen Wark is a game designer, writer and documentation specialist with six years of experience. During that time, he has:
- Worked for console gaming, mobile gaming, advertising and publishing companies ranging in size from two-person start-ups to industry leaders.
- Written persuasive presentations for investors, production-ready design documents for programmers and artists, engaging stories and scripts for players, and usable interactive tutorials.
- Worked on published games for PC, mobile (BREW, J2ME, Smartphone) and portable (DS, GBA, Palm) platforms, as well as the Web.
- Designed adventure, board, business simulation, casino, casual, massively multiplayer, puzzle, role-playing, social networking and sports games.
- Handled typesetting and layout for print RPG products.
- Designed two collections of children’s boardgames.
Last updated: Nov 18, 2008