Stephen David Wark
Stephen Wark is a game designer, writer and documentation specialist with six years of experience. During that time, he has:
- Worked for console gaming, mobile gaming, advertising and publishing companies ranging in size from two-person start-ups to industry leaders.
- Written persuasive presentations for investors, production-ready design documents for programmers and artists, engaging stories and scripts for players, and usable interactive tutorials.
- Worked on published games for PC, mobile (BREW, J2ME, Smartphone) and portable (DS, GBA, Palm) platforms, as well as the Web.
- Designed adventure, board, business simulation, casino, casual, massively multiplayer, puzzle, role-playing, social networking and sports games.
- Handled typesetting and layout for print RPG products.
- Designed two collections of children’s boardgames.
Stephen has a proven track record of working independently and as a part of established teams, delivering quality work on-time and to the client’s satisfaction, and works equally well with original and licensed I.P.
Also Known As
- Family Feud: 2012 Edition (2011), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Price is Right: Decades (2011), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Amazing Race (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Monster House (2006), THQ Inc.
- The Sims 2: Pets (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Hard Rock Casino (2003), Jamdat Mobile Inc.
- Kasparov Chessmate (2003), Mindscape Asia Pacific Pty Ltd.