Developer BIODing Ye was born in Beijing, China. He had rigid training in traditional drawing during his childhood. When video games, manga and animation became the pop culture in China, he became a big fan and worked extensively in these areas as a comic artist, illustrator and game designer. Later he studied computer science at one of the best universities in China, and interned at Microsoft Research China.
Afterwards, Ding came to America and studied animation at Rochester Institute of Technology School of Film and Animation. There he received training in traditional animation, computer animation and film language. During these four years at RIT, he created three short animations entitled Shanghai Beauty (2004), Bamboo Master (2002), and Four Dwarves (2001). Bamboo Master was the Trophy Winner at 45th Rochester International Film Festival 2003 and the Category Winner at IFP/Chicago Flyover Zone Short Film Festival 2002.
Ding is now working as a Cinematic Artist at development studio Volition.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Dead Space 3 (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dead Space 2 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed: The Run (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Red Faction: Armageddon (2011), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row: The Third (2011), THQ Inc.
- Medal of Honor (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row 2 (2008), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row (2006), THQ Inc.