John C. O'Neill
Developer BIOIn early 2008, John founded a new company called Spark Plug Games and currently serves in the role of President and CTO.
John was the Director of Business Development from 2006-2008 for Vicious Cycle Software's middleware solution, the Vicious Engine. John began his games industry career at MicroProse in 1994, initially working as a programmer on a variety of projects and ultimately building business and vendor relationships with industry leaders such as ATI, 3Dfx, Microsoft, and Logitech.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- John O'Neill
- John O'Neil
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Escape from Frankenstein's Castle (2010), PlayFirst, Inc.
- DQ Tycoon (2008), GameMill Entertainment
- Dead Head Fred (2007), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- Marvel Trading Card Game (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Spy vs Spy (2005), Global Star Software Inc.
- Robotech: Battlecry (2002), TDK Mediactive, Inc.
- Civilization II (Multiplayer Gold Edition) (1998), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- X-COM: Interceptor (1998), MicroProse Ltd.
- Sid Meier's Civilization II (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Sid Meier's CivNet (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- The Dolphin's Pearl (1985), Reston Computer Group