Currently (March 2007) employed by Volt Technical Services on contract at VMC Game Labs. I originally joined the Xbox Live Arcade team in September 2005, shortly before the release of the Xbox 360. I've been working for the team ever since, serving both as a tester and as a point of contact as necessary. I had no experience in the testing field prior to joining the Live Arcade team. Since then I've gained a lot of experience, shipping a total of 34 titles in the year and a half that I've been here.
Currently I'm working part time on the team while I go to school full time at Edmond Community College. I intend to pursue a 4 year degree, but I've yet to decide what my major will be. I intend to make use of my college years trying out new things and taking advantage of study abroad programs to get out and see a bit more of the world.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Bomberman LIVE (2007), Hudson Entertainment, Inc.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Catan (2007), Big Huge Games, Inc.
- Eets: Chowdown (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Geon: Emotions (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Gyruss (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Heavy Weapon Deluxe (2007), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Ms. Pac-Man (2007), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Rush'n Attack (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Undertow (2007), Chair Entertainment Group
- Worms (2007), Team17 Software Limited
- Cloning Clyde (2006), NinjaBee
- Contra (2006), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Feeding Frenzy (2006), Oberon Games, Inc.
- Jewel Quest (2006), CTXM Ltd.
- New Rally-X (2006), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Sneak King (2006), King Games
- Texas Hold 'em (2006), TikGames, LLC
- TotemBall (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Uno (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Hardwood Hearts (2005), Silver Creek Entertainment
- Hardwood Spades (2005), Silver Creek Entertainment
- Wik & the Fable of Souls (2005), Reflexive Entertainment Inc.