Jamie Ferguson was credited on a game as early as 1998 and as recently as 2004. His career probably spans more years than those displayed since these dates are based on the credits documented in MobyGames (which are incomplete). Jamie Ferguson has been credited with the roles Quality Assurance and Design. Jamie Ferguson has been credited on games developed by the following companies: Intelligent Games, Ltd. and Westwood Studios.
Jamie Ferguson now works for The Creative Assembly Ltd as a Designer and is credited with design work on "Rome: Total War".
He is at present working on a new project to be announced.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Napoleon: Total War (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Empire: Total War (2009), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Rome: Total War - Barbarian Invasion (2005), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Rome: Total War (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- FIFA Soccer 2003 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Universal Monsters: Monsterville (2002), Cryo Interactive Entertainment
- Dexter's Laboratory: Science Ain't Fair (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Ltd.
- Emperor: Battle for Dune (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Powerpuff Girls: Mojo's Pet Project (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- Action Man: Raid on Island X (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Pro 18 World Tour Golf (1999), Psygnosis Limited
- LEGO Loco (1998), LEGO Media International, Inc.