Jeff Spock is a freelance scriptwriter and game writer as well as a published author of science fiction, fantasy, and horror. Fluent in French and Japanese, he started as a game writer after spending over 15 years working internationally in the computer business.
Jeff co-wrote Dark Messiah
with Richard Dansky
of Red Storm
, and was Writing Director for the three games of the Heroes of Might & Magic V
cycle. Jeff has also contributed characters and dialogues to the PC versions of the Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
games and has been Lead Writer for games on the DS platform.
Jeff has worked on the entire cycle of game writing from the pitch and concept documents through to plot synopses, cutscene development, dialogue writing and editing, dialogue direction, in-game text writing, trailer scripts, and marketing documents.
He attended the Clarion West speculative fiction writing workshop in 2004 and in addition likes to cook, read, ski, scuba dive, climb, and travel.
Also Known As
- Amy (2012), Lexis Numérique SA
- Endless Space (2012), Iceberg Interactive B.V.
- Might & Magic: Duel of Champions (2012), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- R.U.S.E.: The Art of Deception (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (2009), Ubisoft, Inc.
- C.O.P.: The Recruit (2009), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (2009), Ubisoft, Inc.
- My Horse & Me 2 (2008), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Dark Messiah: Might and Magic (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Heroes of Might and Magic V (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA