If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJulie Sessing-Turner began her career in the entertainment industry in 1989 when she started working for a business management firm that handled recording artists. It was there Julie found her interest in licensing while she managed and distributed artist publishing royalties for the company's clients.
In 1993, she took a position at Chrysalis Music Group. At Chrysalis, she learned the process of clearance, negotiation, and contract administration for synchronization and mechanical licensing. Her tenure at Chrysalis led her to a position at Disney Music Publishing where she continued working in music licensing. After three years, she accepted a position at Universal Music Enterprises where she negotiated and managed all of the licenses for the Film & TV Department.
During this time in her career, Julie earned a B.S. Degree in Business Administration at California State University Northridge.
From Universal, she went on to a position at Maverick Recording Company where she was responsible for all licensing issues, soundtrack/compilation album releases and representation of the Maverick catalog to film studios, television productions, advertising agencies and interactive game developers/publishers.
In 2002, Julie started Sessing Music Services to provide music clearance and/or supervision services to film, television, interactive entertainment, and new media companies.
Also Known As
- Julie Sessing
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Lips: Party Classics (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Bayonetta (2009), SEGA Corporation
- Lips: Number One Hits (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Ultimate Band (2008), Disney Interactive Studios
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (2008), THQ Inc.
- Stuntman: Ignition (2007), THQ Inc.
- Happy Feet (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Lumines II (2006), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- The Sopranos: Road to Respect (2006), THQ Inc.
- 50 Cent: Bulletproof (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Bratz: Rock Angelz (2005), THQ Inc.
- Juiced (2005), THQ Inc.
- WWE Day of Reckoning 2 (2005), THQ Inc.
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 (2005), THQ Inc.
- Men of Valor (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- MLB Slugfest Loaded (2004), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (2003), Tecmo, Ltd.
- Enter the Matrix (2003), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Monster Rancher 4 (2003), Tecmo, Inc.
- NHL Hitz Pro (2003), Midway
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.