Tom is working as a freelance producer and project manager for the games industry.
He started his career in 2005 at mobile games developer and publisher Ojom as a project manager and producer for mobile games. Tom remained with the company until 2008 and worked on 30+ different titles. He then joined Keen Games, a Frankfurt-based development studio, as a producer for console games.
Tom holds a diploma degree in computer science from the University Furtwangen. During his studies, he worked as a 3D artist for Think Orange on several ad and casual games.
Also Known As
- LinkedIn -- Tom Weber's professional profile
- G-Force (2009), Disney Interactive Studios
- King of Zing (2008), Ojom GmbH
- Men in Black: Alien Assault (2008), Ojom GmbH
- The Birds: Evil has Wings (2007), Ojom GmbH
- Black Gold (2007), Ojom GmbH
- Desperado: Duel of Vengeance (2007), Ojom GmbH
- Shadow Zone (2007), Ojom GmbH
- Starship Troopers: Roughnecks (2007), Ojom GmbH
- Shoot the Roach (2005), eGames, Inc.