Steve started the industry as a QA before being hired at TimeGate Studios, Inc.
, Inc. as a level designer on F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate
In early 2008, he joined 2K Marin
as a level designer, where he helped ship BioShock 2
. Steve has been credited as Lead Design/Writing/Level Design on the critically acclaimed BioShock 2: Minerva's Den
In late 2010, he departed from 2K Marin & joined Irrational Games
to work as a senior level designer on Bioshock Infinite.
In early 2012, he co-founded the studio The Fullbright Company
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate (2007), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Sam & Max Episode 3: The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball (2007), GameTap LLC
- Sam & Max Episode 4: Abe Lincoln Must Die! (2007), GameTap LLC
- Sam & Max Episode 5: Reality 2.0 (2007), GameTap LLC
- Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture Shock (2006), GameTap LLC
- Sam & Max Episode 2: Situation: Comedy (2006), GameTap LLC