In 2003 Mike Dussault is employed with Valve
as a Software Developer.
"MikeD" was formerly with Monolith Productions
where he was the lead engineer on Lithtech1
and worked on Shogo, NOLF
. Previous to that, he worked at Zombie
on a game called Locus
He came to Valve because it is a mecca for innovative research and development. So far he's having a great time working on new technology.
In his spare time, he plays guitar and piano, writes code, reads, writes code, hikes, writes code, attends punk shows, and cooks.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Alien Swarm (2010), Valve Corporation
- Left 4 Dead 2 (2009), Valve Corporation
- Portal: Still Alive (2008), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Portal (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Narbacular Drop (2005), DigiPen (USA) Corp.
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2 (2004), Valve Corporation
- Aliens Versus Predator 2 (2001), Fox Interactive, Inc., Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever (Game of the Year Edition) (2001), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever (2000), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Sanity: Aiken's Artifact (2000), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Blood II: The Chosen (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (1998), MC2-Microïds
- Locus (1995), GT Interactive Software Corp.