Developer BIOSherry McKenna was a co-founder (together with Lorne Lanning) and CEO of Oddworld Inhabitants. A pioneer in Computer Generated Images, McKenna has had twenty years of experience producing special effects for feature films, motion base ride films and commercials.
Prior to establishing Oddworld Inhabitants, McKenna was Vice President and Executive Producer of Rhythms & Hues, Show Producer for Universal Studios Florida, Vice President and Executive Producer for Robert Abel & Associates, and Vice President of Digital Productions.
Her work includes the creation of the Hanna Barbera attraction and Back to the Future motion base ride film for Universal Studios Florida, The Last Starfighter, 2010, Seafari, Mick Jagger's Hard Woman video, as well as numerous award winning commercials. She has won 30 Clio Awards, 25 International Film and Television Awards and 20 International Broadcast and Addy Awards.
As co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Oddworld Inhabitants, Sherry McKenna is responsible for the company's strategic and production planning.
Edit Bio | View History
- Thor: God of Thunder (2011), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (2010), Oddworld Inhabitants Inc.
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (2003), THQ Inc.
- Oddworld: Adventures 2 (2000), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.