In 2007, Trey Davenport earned his Master's degree from Carnegie Mellon University's Entertainment Technology Center. Early in his career, he contributed to a variety of titles in production and design roles at Electronic Arts
and Disney Online Studios
In 2008, Trey made the move to Dallas, TX, to work for Gearbox Software
of Brothers in Arms
fame. His first assignment with Gearbox was an AP role on the cross-platform FPS, Aliens: Colonial Marines
. In late 2008, Trey was placed in charge of the Central Animation department at Gearbox and contributed to the release of Borderlands
in 2009. He still currently manages the Animation team.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: Double Game Add-on Pack (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- NFL Street 3 (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.