Marc Curtis has been in the gaming industry since 1994 when he began working for Microprose
as a game designer. He spent over 4 years with Microprose before moving on to Pumpkin Studios
in 1999. He worked for Pumpkin until the company closed in March 2000. Immediately thereafter, Marc began working for Pivotal Games
where he stayed for 8 years, achieving the position of Executive Designer.
In April 2009 Marc joined Frontier Developments
and is currently the company's Senior Designer.
- Bodycount (2011), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Conflict: Denied Ops (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Conflict: Global Terror (2005), SCi Games Ltd.
- Conflict: Vietnam (2004), SCi Games Ltd.
- Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad (2003), SCi Games Ltd.
- Conflict: Desert Storm (2002), SCi Games Ltd.
- Em@il Games: X-COM (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- X-COM: Apocalypse (1997), MicroProse Ltd.
- Track Attack (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- X-COM: UFO Defense (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.