|Re-Mission (2006)||(Level Designers)|
|Y2K: The Game (1999)||(Additional Design)|
|Activision: Anthology (2002)||(Additional Art)|
Currently the Academic Director for the Game Art & Design; and Visual Game Programming Majors at the Art Institute of Orange County.
3D Instructor of Animation at Cal State University, Fullerton.
Graduate from Cal State University, Fullerton with a Master's Degree in Digital Illustration.
Game Titles worked on:
- Unannouced Title (PC), Xyla Entertainment, 2013 (Lead Game Designer)
- Elements of War, Orange Curtain Games, 2010 (User Interface Designer)
- Re-Mission, Realtime Associates, 2004 (Level Designer)
- Anidragon, Teknik Digital Arts, 2003 (Scripter)
- Activision Anthology, Contraband, 2002 (Artist)
- Run Like Hell, Interplay, 2002 (Game Designer)
- Stonekeep 2, Black Isle, 2001 (Game Designer)
- Y2K the Game, Interplay, 2000 (Designer)
Last updated: Jul 02, 2012