If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOKeith Jackson worked for Runecraft as an Executive Producer and Vice President of Product Development from about 1999 until the company closed in Dec. 2002.
Previously he was a Production Manager with NMS Software and then Producer with Probe Software.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Backyard Soccer (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Spec Ops: Covert Assault (2001), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Spec Ops: Ranger Elite (2001), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Barbie: Race and Ride (1999), Mattel Interactive
- Y2K: The Game (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Mass Destruction (1997), BMG Interactive Entertainment
- Judge Dredd (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Body Count (1994), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Special Forces (1992), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- David Leadbetter's Greens (1991), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1990), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- ACE 2 (1987), Artronic Limited