Developer BIOBrian Mitsoda started in the industry around 1999 doing quality assurance for Interplay. He was then promoted to designer/writer at Black Isle and worked on the RPG TORN that was eventually never released. A year later, he joined Troika where he designed and wrote the story for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. The company went out of business and he then spent three years working at Obsidian on an eventually cancelled project, several Neverwinter Nights 2 expansions, and a version of Alpha Protocol.
In June 2009, he founded DoubleBear Productions where he currently is the Lead Designer and Creative Director of the company.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- B. Mitsoda
- Interview Without A Vampire: Bloodlines' B Mitsoda) -- interview on Rock, Paper, Shotgun about Bloodlines, Troika, dialogue, character design, and inaccurate porn geographies (6th April 2009)
- Alpha Protocol (2010), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Gold (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (2007), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2006), Akella
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Icewind Dale (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Mortyr (2093 - 1944) (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Y2K: The Game (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.