Brian Mitsoda started in the industry around 1999 doing quality assurance for Interplay
. He was then promoted to designer/writer at Black Isle
and worked on the RPG TORN
that was eventually never released. A year later, he joined Troika
where he designed and wrote the story for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
. The company went out of business and he then spent three years working at Obsidian
on an eventually cancelled project, several Neverwinter Nights 2
expansions, and a version of Alpha Protocol
In June 2009, he founded DoubleBear Productions
where he currently is the Lead Designer and Creative Director of the company.
Also Known As
- Alpha Protocol (2010), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Gold (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (2007), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2006), Akella
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Icewind Dale (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Mortyr (2093 - 1944) (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Y2K: The Game (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.