If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOIn the industry since 1991, Joye has worn many game developer hats. Starting as a designer at Origin, she quickly moved into production management, working for such luminaries as Warren Spector and Richard Garriott.
After many productive years shipping many titles on various platforms, she partnered with other ex-Originites to grow several independent development studios, with clients such as Sony and Microsoft.
After stints at Multimedia Games and Amaze Entertainment, she has returned to her roots as an RPG'er, serving as a Design Project Manager at BioWare on Star Wars The Old Republic.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Joye Price McBurnett
- Life as We Know It) -- Primarily a personal blog, thoughts about gaming and game development make appearances now and then.
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 (2007), THQ Inc.
- Bicycle Casino Games (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Ultima Online (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Pacific Strike Speech Pack (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Super Wing Commander (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent Isle (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima VII: Part Two - The Silver Seed (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (1992), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.