If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOPaul Goad is currently working as a Technical Art Director at Next Level Games in Vancouver, Canada. He has developed games for numerous publishers including Nintendo, Activision, Sega, Ubisoft, Vivendi Universal and Electronic Arts.
He started developing on the original Playstation and has also developed for the Playstation 2, N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, PC, Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, PC and Flash Based Gaming
During the past 15 years he has worked on such licenses as Need For Speed, James Bond, FIFA Soccer, Total Club Manager, Spiderman, Transformers, Scarface, Punch Out, Ghost Recon and Captain America
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Scarface: The World is Yours (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Total Club Manager 2004 (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Agent Under Fire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 2002 FIFA World Cup (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- FIFA Soccer 2003 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.