Chris Soukup came in touch with the game industry in 1990 when he started to work on an unpublished Amiga game called Crazy Tracks. In 1992 he started to port the game Whale's Voyage from the Amiga to the PC platform and finally joined Niki Laber and Hannes Seifert who founded the game development company neo Software in 1994. He continued to work on the PC version of Whale's Voyage II and finally started to work as a lead programmer on Rent-A-Hero.
During this project he became the development manager of neo Software.
He supervised and technically managed the next projects and changed his internal position in 2001 to IT Manager & Supervisor to support the company during extensive grow.
neo Software has been acquired by Take 2 Games in 2001 and after porting several games to various platforms it was finally closed overnight in may 2006.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Cursed Mountain (2010), Deep Silver
- Manhunt 2 (2007), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Rockstar Games Double Pack: Grand Theft Auto (2003), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Max Payne (2001), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- The Sting! (2001), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Alien Nations (1999), JoWooD Productions Software GmbH
- Rent-a-Hero (1998), Magic Bytes
- Prototype (1995), Max Design GmbH & Co.
- Whale's Voyage (1993), neo Software Produktions GmbH