Developer BIOSince 1994 Ken has shipped nearly two dozen titles with platform experience ranging from XBOX 360 to SNES and mobile/ web. Ken is a classically-trained illustrator and award-winning, multi-talented veteran artist who directs & contributes to all aspects of art production including outsourcing, scoping/ scheduling, staffing, mentoring, pipeline/ tools development, visual/ art direction, story and hands-on production. His expertise lies not only in creating original IP but also in appropriately servicing existing brands and updating legacy IP. Ken is noted for his grace under fire, eye for detail, ability to give clear & actionable direction to his art teams, penchant for hitting deliverable dates on time and his outsourcing savvy.
Prior to joining Planet Moon Studios for Giants: Citizen Kabuto and Armed & Dangerous, Ken lead the award-winning and graphically-lauded titles Slave Zero and Deadlock: Planetary Conquest at Accolade/Infogrames and contributed his talents to Project: Snowblind at Crystal Dynamics/Eidos. He continues that trend of visual excellence at Planet Moon as Art Director.
Off-hours he can often be found romping with his goblin, Eva, or toodling around San Francisco on 2 or 4 wheels, fingers dark with either engine grease or mascara.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- K. Capelli
- Disney Tangled (2010), Disney Interactive Studios
- Brain Quest: Grades 3 & 4 (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Brain Quest: Grades 5 & 6 (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- After Burner: Black Falcon (2007), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Smarty Pants (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Infected (2005), Majesco Entertainment Company
- Project: Snowblind (2005), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Armed and Dangerous (2003), LucasArts
- Giants: Citizen Kabuto (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Slave Zero (1999), Infogrames Europe SA
- Deadlock II: Shrine Wars (1998), Accolade, Inc.
- Jack Nicklaus 4 (1997), Accolade, Inc.
- Deadlock: Planetary Conquest (1996), Accolade, Inc.
- Unnecessary Roughness '95 (1994), Accolade, Inc.
- Zero Tolerance (1994), Accolade, Inc.