Developer BIOJEFF GRUBB, a Pittsburgh native, was a civil engineer before being kidnapped by Wisconsin leprechauns and put to work designing games and fantasy worlds for TSR, Inc. His writing credits include Manual of the Planes, a AD&D Hardbound supplement, and the FORGOTTEN REALMS Boxed Set. He is currently serving as authoritative source, guardian spirit, and traffic cop for the ever-growing Forgotten Realms. His wife Kate keeps him sane in all this.
Source: Selected articles from the Azure Bonds (1998) novel by Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb - About the Authors
Note: This biography was written in 1988
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire – The Eastern Realm (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Guild Wars: Eye of the North (2007), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Guild Wars: Factions (2006), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Guild Wars: Nightfall (2006), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Magic: The Gathering - Battlemage (1997), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Curse of the Azure Bonds (1989), Strategic Simulations, Inc.