Mark's career began in audio for TV, but his goal (since the age of five) was always audio for games. He finally made the jump after working on a few mods, and landed his first commercial projects with Bionicle Heroes and Tony Hawk's Project 8. He went on to work for Bizarre Creations
on PGR 4, Boom Boom Rocket and The Club and Gearbox Software
on Borderlands, Aliens, Samba De Amigo and Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway, with a pit stop to work on Forza Motorsport 3 somewhere in the there. He is now the audio director at Raven Software
, managing an amazing audio team on upcoming projects.
He currently lives in the Madison, WI area with his far cuter half and their two dogs, Essie and Kichiro.
Also Known As
- Call of Duty: MW3 (2011), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Singularity (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Forza Motorsport 3 (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Club (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Dr. Awesome: Microsurgeon M.D. (2008), ngmoco, Inc.
- Project Gotham Racing 4 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Bionicle Heroes (2006), Eidos, Inc., Tt Games Publishing Ltd.
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.