Developer BIOAaron started out as a tester for Volt, through Microsoft, at Epic, testing Gears of War.
Doing a great job as a tester, he was recognized and when a position was available for Engine QA, he applied, with others, and got an interview. Aaron landed the job in the QA Engine department, testing the engine (currently Unreal Engine 3). He couldn't have asked for better people to work with, or a better environment to work at. Aaron is quoted saying, "Yes, it's what you think... It's awesome here."
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Gears of War: Judgment (2013), Microsoft Studios
- Gears of War 3 (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Infinity Blade II (2011), Epic Games, Inc.
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Infinity Blade (2010), Epic Games, Inc.
- Gears of War 2 (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- Gears of War 2 (Limited Edition) (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- Gears of War (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Unreal Tournament III (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Gears of War (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Gears of War (Limited Collector's Edition) (2006), Microsoft Game Studios