If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOWhilst working at Warner Interactive and GT Interactive with Jamie Barber (now Lead Designer for the Bitmap Brothers) for 3 years, he progressed from Junior Tester to Lead Tester, leading on such titles as Abe’s Exoddus, Sensible Soccer (PlayStation), Total Annihilation and Unreal Tournament. Following a year as Code Supervisor he joined The Bitmap Brothers shortly after Infogrames’ takeover of GT in March 2000 and has been in charge of QA for Speedball 2100 for the PlayStation and Z: Steel Soldiers for the PC, as well as our web site.
Also Known As
- Krazy Kol Tregaskes
- Napoleon: Total War (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Steel Soldiers (2001), Eon Digital Entertainment
- Ka-52 Team Alligator (2000), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Discworld Noir (1999), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Imperium Galactica II: Alliances (1999), CD Galaxis Kft.
- Invasion from Beyond (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Sensible Soccer '98: European Club Edition (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Safecracker (1997), DreamCatcher Interactive Inc., Octagon Entertainment, Inc.
- Sensible Soccer '98 (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Z (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.