If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOI started working at Beam Software in 1995. My first titles were PSX Total Eclipse (for one day), SNES Wildcats, 'The Dame Was Loaded' and Microsoft Full Court Press. I then started as test lead on Cricket '96/Ian Botham Cricket, and was mostly test lead on the various spinoffs of our cricket title. In between, I assisted on various Beam titles, and my final (released) game as test lead was Dethkarz.
After working at Beam I moved to Auran in Brisbane to set up their test department for the ill-fated 'Hellgate'. From there I moved into corporate environments, where I remain as a context-drive software tester. I've kept my hand in games testing from time to time, helping out on the AFL Live releases from IR Gurus and Dreamcast Looney Toons Space Race at Infogrames. I miss the challenge of games testing, but not the industry (or the salary) :)
Also Known As
- Jared Le Quiniat
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Space Race (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Dethkarz (1998), Melbourne House
- KKND2: Krossfire (1998), Melbourne House
- Cricket 97 (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Bug! (1996), SEGA Entertainment, Inc.
- Cricket 96 (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Dame Was Loaded (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- NBA Full Court Press (1996), Microsoft Corporation