Alfred Milgrom founded Melbourne House (Publishers) Ltd.
in Australia with Naomi Besen
in 1977 as a general publishing company. Three years later, in 1980, they founded the software developer Beam Software Pty., Ltd.
as a subsidiary. In addition to his role as Executive Chairman of the company, Alfred was a Director of Australian Multimedia Enterprise Limited, an active member of the Victorian Premier's Communications and Multimedia Task Force and a key contributor in all Beam titles.
Alfred Milgrom has a scientific background which includes post-graduate studies at the University of Melbourne.
Alfred was one of the founders of Outback Press Pty. Ltd. in 1972, an Australian book publishing company supporting the work of emerging Australian writers, including Morris Lurie and Elizabeth Jolley.
Milgrom left the company in 2001, then called Infogrames Melbourne House Pty Ltd.
and sold all of his shares. He became the co-founder and managing director of Smarty Pants Publishing Pty Ltd.
, a developer and publisher of entertainment and educational software titles, primarily for kids, and a division of the company.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dethkarz (1998), Melbourne House
- KKND2: Krossfire (1998), Melbourne House
- Powerslide (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Caesars Palace (1997), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- KKND: Krush Kill 'N Destroy (1997), Melbourne House
- KKND: Krush Kill 'n Destroy Xtreme (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Cricket 96 (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Dame Was Loaded (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- NBA Full Court Press (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Itchy & Scratchy in Miniature Golf Madness (1994), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Mickey's Adventures in Numberland (1994), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- Radical Rex (1994), Activision, Inc.
- Baby T-Rex (1993), Laser Beam Entertainment Pty. Ltd.
- Bamse (1993), Laser Beam Entertainment Pty. Ltd.
- Mickey's Safari In Letterland (1993), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- Tom and Jerry: Frantic Antics! (1993), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- We're Back! (1993), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- Tom & Jerry (1992), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- Star Wars (1991), JVC Musical Industries, Inc.
- Spider-Man (1984), Adventure International
- The Hobbit (1982), Melbourne House