John Johnson founded game development studio Smoking Gun Interactive Inc
and Drew Dunlop
in June 2007. John Johnson is CEO and Creative Director of the company. Previously, he was Director of Franchise Development and Producer on Company of Heroes
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Kinect Adventures! (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (2007), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes (2006), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes (Collector's Edition) (2006), THQ Inc.
- Impossible Creatures (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- FIFA 99 (1998), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- World Cup 98 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NBA Live 98 (1997), THQ Inc.
- Need for Speed II (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- FIFA Soccer 97 (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NBA Live 97 (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Need for Speed: Special Edition (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.