Paul joined EA
in January 2000 and worked his way up from the depths of Customer Support to production in his years there. He was one of the original 2 teams that started the now huge QA/Testing department at EA.
He worked on Fade to Black
(PS1) and Soviet Strike
(Saturn) (cool new features in that sku)
He then moved to Production and worked on Nuclear Strike
as a Game Designer, was loaned out and game designed level 3 "LA" on Future Cop LAPD
for the PS1, then moved to the Tiger Woods Golf team and worked on 3 skus there before leaving in May 2000.
He then went to work for Blue Shift, Inc.
. in Palo Alto as their Designer/Producer for the THQ
game Toxic Grind
for the Xbox. He left soon after shipping it.
He then joined Secret Weapon
as Executive Producer / Biz Dev guy and obtained dev status for all 3 main hardware platforms: PS2, N64 and XBox. He was in process of working on dev deals when the company was purchased by Global VR
He accepted the position of Producer for Global VR's EA PGA Tour Golf
game - the arcade version. Imagine a Golden Tee cabinet with a game in it that doesn't suck. He designed additional fantasy courses for the EA PC version and managed all aspects of the production and development team: 5 engineers and 8 artists.
He left Global VR in 2005 and relocated to Southern Oregon. He took a year off and he is now a Real Estate Broker for Windermere Real Estate in Grants Pass, Oregon. Call him if you are interested in the area!!
Windermere - Grants Pass
Office: (541) 479 - 8686 x 137
Cell: (541) 226 - 6662
Toll free (800) 328 - 5108
Fax: (541) 479 - 1114
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Cyber Tiger Woods Golf (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Future Cop L.A.P.D. (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tiger Woods 99 PGA Tour Golf (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed II (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Nuclear Strike (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Soviet Strike (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Fade to Black (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NHL 97 (1996), Electronic Arts Ltd.
- Psychic Detective (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.