Developer BIOIn the mid 90s, Sharon (or Shellman as she prefers to be known) decided the corporate world sucked, and she wanted to be an artist. So she taught herself some 3D packages, and got herself a job as a contract artist on Fallout. She did several exciting cut scenes for the game including the Exiting the Vault, Dipped in the Mutant Vats, and Blowing up the Mutant Vats, and several characters, including Dogmeat, the Death Claw, the Brahman and Mr. Handy. After completing Fallout, Shellman was stolen away by Blizzard. At Blizzard she helped make cut scenes for both StarCraft and Broodwar.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Fallout 2 (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- StarCraft (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft (Demo Version) (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Fallout (1997), Interplay Productions, Inc.