Born in Missoula, Montana, raised on a cattle ranch, and schooled in Boston, the foolhardy youth trekked to Dallas to make games in 1999. Thankfully, he has survived the experience thus far to continue spreading joy in the world.
Source: Selected articles from Nerve Software Official Company Website - Peoplehttp://www.nervesoftware.com/people.html
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (2005), Shrapnel Games, Inc.
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Game of the Year) (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Anachronox (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- John Romero's Daikatana (2000), Eidos Interactive Ltd.