If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMarie has been playing video games since she was six, when the only things on offer at the local arcade were Breakout, Space Invaders and that driving game thingy where your car was on the end of a stick attached to the steering wheel.
Acquiring a second-hand Spectrum 48k in her early teens introduced her to the phrase; "I'm developing my eye-hand coordination, mum. Really". It also saved a lot of ten pence pieces, though that didn't stop her from blowing the entirety of her first ever wage packet (car-washer: 25 quid) on a game-fest in The London Leisure Centre.
Since then she's been through a lot of jobs, got religion and engaged in an awful lot of 'research' for her current post as a Mucky Foot layabou-*cough* tester. She enjoys westerns, horror, RPG's, Methodism and blowing avatars into steaming giblets.
Source: Selected articles from Mucky Foot Productions Official Company Website - Info - Individual People - Marie Colwell
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Rail Simulator (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Movies (Premiere Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Movies (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Blade II (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Startopia (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Urban Chaos (1999), Eidos, Inc.