Marie has been playing video games since she was six, when the only things on offer at the local arcade were Breakout
, Space Invaders
and that driving game thingy where your car was on the end of a stick attached to the steering wheel.
Acquiring a second-hand Spectrum 48k in her early teens introduced her to the phrase; "I'm developing my eye-hand coordination, mum. Really". It also saved a lot of ten pence pieces, though that didn't stop her from blowing the entirety of her first ever wage packet (car-washer: 25 quid) on a game-fest in The London Leisure Centre.
Since then she's been through a lot of jobs, got religion and engaged in an awful lot of 'research' for her current post as a Mucky Foot
layabou-*cough* tester. She enjoys westerns, horror, RPG's, Methodism and blowing avatars into steaming giblets.
Source: Selected articles from Mucky Foot Productions Official Company Website - Info - Individual People - Marie Colwellhttp://www.muckyfoot.com/people/whoareyou/colwellmarie.html
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Rail Simulator (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Movies (Premiere Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Movies (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Blade II (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Startopia (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Urban Chaos (1999), Eidos, Inc.