As Studio Manager there is always something waiting to be done, from scheduling the games, balancing game play, publisher relations, running the network, updating web pages, and so much more.
Time studying software engineering, and management of software teams at University has stood Michael in good stead within the software industry. He joined Mucky Foot
after working as network administrator for Bullfrog Productions
for four years.
Currently his free time is being split between his movie collection , searching out tapes of a certain 70's cop show, 1942-GBC, Turfmasters-NeoGeo, CStrike
, which is a game beyond many many others...
Source: Selected articles from Mucky Foot Productions Official Company Website - Info - Individual People - Michael Burnhamhttp://www.muckyfoot.com/people/whoareyou/burnhammichael.html
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- NeverDead (2012), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Sniper Elite V2 (2012), 505 Games (U.S.), Inc.
- Aliens vs Predator (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Rogue Warrior (2009), ZeniMax Europe Ltd.
- Shellshock 2: Blood Trails (2009), ND GAMES
- Call of Duty: World at War - Final Fronts (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem (2007), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Free Running (2007), Reef Entertainment Ltd.
- The Simpsons Game (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (2007), LucasArts
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- From Russia with Love Starring Sean Connery as James Bond (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Gun: Showdown (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Rogue Trooper (2006), Eidos GmbH
- Dead to Rights: Reckoning (2005), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Blade II (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Startopia (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- The F.A. Premier League Stars (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Urban Chaos (1999), Eidos, Inc.
- Populous: The Beginning (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dungeon Keeper (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Syndicate Wars (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Theme Hospital (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Genewars (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds (1995), Electronic Arts Ltd.