Ben is a long time veteran of the game industry, having begun his career with Black Crypt for the Amiga. Ben's keen game sense and coding skills are featured across the gamut of Human Head
games. Ben previously worked on the following titles: Hexen II
, and Black Crypt, Rune
, Rune-Halls of Valhalla
, and Rune Viking Warlord.
Source: Selected articles from Human Head Studios Official Company Website - Head Count - Ben Gokeyhttp://www.humanhead.com/headcount.htm
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Prey (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dead Man's Hand (2004), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Rune: Gold (2001), God Games
- Rune: Halls of Valhalla (2001), Gathering of Developers
- Rune (2000), Gathering of Developers, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Hexen II (1997), id Software, Inc.
- Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders (1996), id Software, Inc.
- Hexen: Beyond Heretic (1995), id Software, Inc.
- CyClones (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Heretic (1994), id Software, Inc.
- ShadowCaster (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Black Crypt (1992), Electronic Arts, Inc.