Growing up in Wisconsin, Brian Pelletier is used to the cold winters and spent many snowy days indoors reading comic books and drawing. He honed his drawing skills at Madison Area Technical College and started his professional art career as a freelance illustrator for Marvel Comics, working on such titles as Fantastic 4 and Avengers. Soon after, in 1992, he was hired as an artist for Raven Software to work on their second game ShadowCaster. With a real job (if you want to call it that), Brian then married his beautiful wife Lisa (also and artist) and started raising their cat, Alley. Within the next 7 years, Brian took on many roles at Raven, including Artist, Lead Artist, managing the Art Department, and finally Project Leader for Heretic II in 1998. Brian recently served as the Project Leader for the award-winning game Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force. Brian is now taking a break from Leading to spend more quality time with his wife and he is back to creating artwork full time for Raven's new, yet-to-be announced games. His past game credits include: ShadowCaster - Artist; BioForge (Origin) - Additional Art; CyClones - Artist; Heretic - Artist; Hexen - Artist / Lead Artist; Necrodome - Lead Artist / Art Director; Take No Prisoner - Art Director; MageSlayer - Art Director; Hexen II - Art Director.
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website - Company - Art
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Singularity (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Uncaged Edition) (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Heretic II (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Hexen II (1997), id Software, Inc.
- Mageslayer (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Take No Prisoners (1997), Red Orb Entertainment
- Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders (1996), id Software, Inc.
- Necrodome (1996), Mindscape International Ltd.
- Hexen: Beyond Heretic (1995), id Software, Inc.
- CyClones (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Heretic (1994), id Software, Inc.
- ShadowCaster (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.