Dan joined Firaxis Games
in 1999 as the company's first full-time Webmaster and joined the producer ranks two years later. While at Firaxis he was a producer on several key titles, including Sid Meier's Civilization IV
, Sid Meier's Pirates!
, and Sid Meier's Railroads!
In 2007, Dan relocated to Austin, TX to work for NCsoft
on a free-to-play MMO. In 2008, the company restructured, relocating much of its development function to Seattle and laying off a significant portion of its Austin development team.
In 2010, Dan took over as Studio Director at Seamless Entertainment
and helped launch the studio's first original IP, SOL: Exodus
Dan holds a BS and MS in Information Systems management from UMBC in Baltimore, MD. He currently resides in Austin, TX with his wife and two children, where he works as an independent technology consultant, providing design and management consulting.
- SOL: Exodus (2012), Seamless Entertainment, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (Gold Edition) (2003), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Sid Meier's SimGolf (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (2001), Infogrames Europe SA
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (Limited Edition) (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.