Bob McCabe graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in English in 1999. After graduation he was hired at BioWare, Corp.
as a tech writer responsible for design documents and game manuals -- and also contributed to testing on Baldur's Gate II.
He went on to contribute writing & design work for the PC title NWN (Neverwinter Nights), creating characters, item histories, scripting plots and conversations, and designing areas.
With NWN shipped, he transitioned to a senior QA Analyst role for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire on the Xbox. He ended his role at BioWare in 2007 after managing the QA-design team as a Tech Lead for the successful releases of the NWN expansion pack Hordes of the Underdark and the Xbox 360 title Mass Effect.
- Mass Effect (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Jade Empire (Special Edition) (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Mass Effect (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Jade Empire (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Jade Empire (Limited Edition) (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Neverwinter Nights (Gold) (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003), LucasArts
- Neverwinter Nights (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Deutschland) GmbH
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (Collector's Edition) (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.