Brian had been with Viacom/Rabid
since 1990, when it was still known as ICOM Simulations
He was Co-Designer/Lead Artist on Beavis & Butt-head in Virtual Stupidity
. The storyline and vision for Septerra Core
are all based on Brian's years of role-playing and adventure gaming, and its visual style on his studies of all types of art and animation.
Titles in various roles include: Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day, Road Runner's Death Valley Rally, Daffy Duck-The Marvin Missions (SNES) and Phantom 2040 (SNES & Genesis); Yo Bro and Camp California (For TurboGrafx-16 & CD, respectively).
Also Known As
- Brian "BMAN" Babendererde
- Dragon Ball GT: Transformation (2005), Atari, Inc.
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (2004), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity (1995), Viacom New Media
- Phantom 2040 (1995), Viacom New Media
- Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day (1994), Viacom New Media
- Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions (1993), Sun Corporation of America
- Road Runner's Death Valley Rally (1992), Sun Corporation of America
- Shape Shifter (1992), Turbo Technologies, Inc.
- Yo, Bro (1990), NEC Technologies, Inc.