Alisa E. Kober
During her 16 years as a game developer, Alisa has contributed across many disciplines, including executive level business operations, contract negotiations, production staff management, art creation, character animation, AI behavioral design, game design and technical documentation, writing dialog, logic scripting, and play testing.
She has over 15 published titles to her credit and has worn many hats for the following companies:
Senior Animator - Day 1 Studios
Independent Contractor - for Midway Games, CosmoDog, WebFoot Technologies, Snowday Games, Chewysoft, Jemscor, Babaroga and others.
V.P. of Art Production/Owner - Valkyrie Studios Inc.
Lead Artist - Viacom New Media
Also Known As
- Fracture (2008), LucasArts
- Dragon Ball GT: Transformation (2005), Atari, Inc.
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (2002), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity (1995), Viacom New Media
- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (1995), Activision, Inc.
- Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage (1994), Sun Corporation of America
- Nickelodeon GUTS (1994), Viacom New Media
- Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day (1994), Viacom New Media