François Robillard has held leadership positions in digital media and entertainment companies since 1993 and is a seasoned producer and designer of interactive gaming and educational products.
studio in downtown Victoria, B.C. was sold to Disney Interactive
(May 1996), Robillard worked on two of its adventure games: as Co-Designer on
The Riddle of Master Lu
and as Production Lead on
After the acquistion, Robillard became Studio Director of the facility (1996-2000), and later on he became Vice President of Production (2000 - 2003). During his 7 years at Disney Interactive, Robillard led teams that generated many award winning products, including the critically acclaimed
action adventure game.
As Vice President, he oversaw development of personal computer entertainment and educational software worldwide. He collaborated with Disney teams across themed attractions, film, television, and internet productions featuring Mickey Mouse, Winnie-the-Pooh, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., Lion King and many more popular properties.
After Disney, from 2003-2007, Robillard was President at
, and in 2008 he became Game Creation Executive at A2M
Robillard got his education at the Royal Military College of Canada/Collège militaire royal du Canada. He has been a member of the advisory board of KnowledgeWhere
and Blister Entertainment
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Teenage Zombies: "Invasion of the Alien Brain Thingys" (2008), Ignition Entertainment Ltd. USA
- Piglet's Big Game (2003), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- TRON 2.0 (2003), Buena Vista Interactive
- Disney Learning Adventure: Search for the Secret Keys (2002), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar Monsters Inc.: Monster Tag (2002), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Pinball Panic Mini Game (2002), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Wreck Room Arcade - Bowling for Screams (2002), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Wreck Room Arcade: Eight Ball Chaos (2002), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- Disney's Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon (2002), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Playhouse Disney's Stanley: Wild for Sharks! (2002), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Playhouse Disney's: Stanley Tiger Tales (2001), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Disney's Mickey Mouse Toddler (2000), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Disney's Winnie the Pooh Preschool (1999), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (1999), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Disney's Adventures in Typing with Timon and Pumbaa (1998), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Disney's Hot Shots: Cub Chase (1998), Disney Interactive
- Disney's Hot Shots: Swampberry Sling (1998), Disney Interactive
- Orion Burger (1996), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!: The Riddle of Master Lu (1995), Sanctuary Woods, Inc.