Developer BIOAdam had an accounting and finance background. He was a qualified accountant. Adam worked as an auditor with Deloitte Haskins and Sells and in treasury activities at Tricontinental prior to joining Beam in 1982 as its Financial Controller. There, Adam was primarily responsible for overseeing all sales, marketing and licensing activities of Beam Software Pty., Ltd., especially in the international markets. By spending three months of every year overseas representing Beam, Adam had established an extensive network of contacts throughout USA and Europe. In addition to his responsibilities at Beam, Adam was a member of the VIC 21 Multimedia Development Fund, an initiative of the Victorian Government.
Adam Lancman was President of the GDAA and he also became CEO / Managing Director of Infogrames Melbourne House Pty Ltd.. Lancman resigned from the Infogrames Board in April 2001, selling all of his shares. He passed away in March 2005.
- "Aussie Power") -- GiN interviews Adam Lancman "about the industry, where we are headed, and how Australia will be a vital part of that growth."
- Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville (2006), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan (2005), Activision, Inc.
- TransFormers (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Grand Prix Challenge (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Men in Black II: Alien Escape (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Le Mans 24 Hours (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Space Race (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Dethkarz (1998), Melbourne House
- KKND2: Krossfire (1998), Melbourne House
- Powerslide (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Caesars Palace (1997), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- KKND: Krush Kill 'N Destroy (1997), Melbourne House
- KKND: Krush Kill 'n Destroy Xtreme (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Norse by Norse West: The Return of the Lost Vikings (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Bug! (1996), SEGA Entertainment, Inc.
- Cricket 96 (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Dame Was Loaded (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- NBA Full Court Press (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Casino FunPak (1995), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Gex (1995), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Jim Lee's WildC.A.T.S: Covert Action Teams (1995), Playmates Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Radical Rex (1994), Activision, Inc.
- Blades of Vengeance (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Shadowrun (1993), Data East Corporation
- 4-in-1 Fun Pak (1992), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- George Foreman's KO Boxing (1992), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Nightshade (1992), Ultra Software Corporation
- Bo Jackson Baseball (1991), Data East USA, Inc.
- Smash T.V. (1991), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- The Hunt for Red October (1990), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.