Developer BIODavid began work at Beam Software, Australia’s oldest and largest video game company as a senior producer. Beam was taken over by Infogrames/Atari in 1999 and David continued to work as both the Studio Manager and Director of Development at Atari Melbourne House Pty Ltd..
He left in 2004 to establish the Melbourne campus of the Academy of Interactive Entertainment. As head of school, he established Young Gunz, a company to help local talented artists and programmers get their big break into the games industry. Young Gunz acts as a company to be brought on board for the duration of a project, with the prospect of permanent employment. The young developers are taught and managed by industry professionals.
In October 2006, Giles was hired by Tantalus Interactive as Director of Development, for a number of DS and PSP titles, as well as for next generation consoles.
Edit Bio | View History
- Disney•Pixar Cars: Race-O-Rama (2009), THQ Inc.
- Disney•Pixar Cars: Mater-National Championship (2007), THQ Inc.
- Heatseeker (2007), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- MX vs. ATV Untamed (2007), THQ Inc.
- Pony Friends (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Grand Prix Challenge (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Men in Black II: Alien Escape (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Le Mans 24 Hours (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Space Race (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Dethkarz (1998), Melbourne House
- KKND2: Krossfire (1998), Melbourne House
- Caesars Palace (1997), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- KKND: Krush Kill 'N Destroy (1997), Melbourne House
- KKND: Krush Kill 'n Destroy Xtreme (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Dame Was Loaded (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.