Mark is a big giant brain. A brain with legs, only he can draw. He's like Rainman only he doesn't do that scream thing when he sees hot bath water. Mark worked on J-park 1 and 2, Jim2, and he created Vectorman. Mark is an artist who can program with the best of them. We always smoke him when we play Command and Conquer. Mark has a wife and two kids. Mark and Doug went to college together. They took the same classes but Mark came out really smart and Doug could just draw. Mark recently started a game company called Monkeytropolis.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero:Hour (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- BoomBots (1999), SouthPeak Interactive, LLC
- Skullmonkeys (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Earthworm Jim 1 & 2: The Whole Can 'O Worms (1996), Funsoft
- The Neverhood (1996), DreamWorks Interactive L.L.C., Microsoft Corporation
- Desert Demolition Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (1995), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Earthworm Jim 2 (1995), Playmates Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Gargoyles (1995), Buena Vista Interactive
- Vectorman (1995), SEGA of America, Inc.
- World Series Baseball '95 (1995), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition (1994), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Jurassic Park (1993), SEGA of America, Inc.
- The Ren & Stimpy Show: Stimpy's Invention (1993), SEGA of America, Inc.