Vanessa Jones met the boys at the Neverhood at E3 where she pleaded with Doug TenNapel to hire her. So Vanessa Jones started as Ed Schofield's "Monkey Girl" or assistant animator. There she learned how to animate under Ed, Doug, and Mike Dietz's instruction. After starting Boom Bots Vanessa went up to Insomniac Games and convinced Ted Price to hire her on the Spyro series. He gave her a shot and she became a major contributor to the character design and eventually became a lead animator. At the beginning of Insomniac’s new series (eventually to become Ratchet and Clank) Vanessa decided to leave it all and become a fine artist. She created the "Land of Wee."
For more information visit:
Spyro: Year of the Dragon (2001), SCEA
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (1999), SCEA
BoomBots (1999), SouthPeak Interactive
Skullmonkeys (1998), Electronic Arts
The Neverhood (1996), Dreamworks Interactive, Microsoft
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (Game of the Year Edition) (2007), Aspyr Media, Inc.
- Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (2006), Aspyr Media, Inc.
- Spyro: Year of the Dragon (2000), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- BoomBots (1999), SouthPeak Interactive, LLC
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (1999), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Skullmonkeys (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Neverhood (1996), DreamWorks Interactive L.L.C., Microsoft Corporation
- Let's Talk About Me (1995), Simon & Schuster Interactive