Maarten joined Nihilistic Software
in the spring of 1998, after a long stint at Cyclone Studios
. At Cyclone, he was an artist on Captain Quazar
and lead artist/designer on Battlesport
for the 3DO platform. He then worked as lead artist on the PC game Requiem: Avenging Angel
before joining Nihilistic Software. With Nihilistic, his main responsibilities, in addition to managing and directing an extremely talented art team, are modeling, animating game characters, and incorporating the latest 3D technology.
Works at Nihilistic:
Maarten's current role is lead artist and managing the art development at Nihilistic.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Resistance: Burning Skies (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Zombie Apocalypse (2009), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Conan (2007), THQ Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (2000), Activision, Inc.
- Uprising: Join or Die (1997), Ubi Soft GmbH
- Captain Quazar (1996), 3DO Company, The
- Battlesport (1995), 3DO Company, The