Michael de Plater
Michael de Plater started his career creating Cricket, Rugby and Football franchises for EA Sports. His game portfolio also includes production and design roles on games for Activision
and Electronic Arts
, from KKND: Krush, Kill 'N' Destroy
to Spartan: Total Warrior
Prior to joining Ubisoft
as the Creative Director in 2004, Michael worked as a designer on Total War
, the epic strategy game series.
In 2007, he was the Creative Designer for Tom Clancy's EndWar
at Shanghai UBI Computer Software Co., Ltd.
(Ubsoft Shanghai). Currently, he resides at Ubisoft Paris
where he worked on Tom Clancy's EndWar
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (2012), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Fat Princess (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's EndWar (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Spartan: Total Warrior (2005), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Rome: Total War (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Medieval: Total War (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Shogun: Total War - The Mongol Invasion (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Cricket 2000 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Shogun: Total War (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- ICC Cricket World Cup England 99 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- AFL '98 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- FIFA 98: Road to World Cup (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- KKND: Krush Kill 'N Destroy (1997), Melbourne House
- KKND: Krush Kill 'n Destroy Xtreme (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed II (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Australian Rugby League (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.