If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIODean Kusler is a programmer at Terminal Reality, Inc. since January 2005.
He did the user interface, cinematic development and other tools, unlockables and game objectives, TRC/TCRs, camera systems, Macromedia Flash integration, and other support for SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run for the Xbox and PS2.
He did the user interface, unlockables, TRC/TCRs, and Nintendo Wii bootstrapping for Metal Slug Anthology for the PS2, PSP, and Wii. He also worked on the conversion of another compilation title: SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1.
He was responsible for the subversion server setup and management and user support for SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run, Metal Slug Anthology, and other projects, and did other primary and secondary programming for other ongoing projects.
Previously, between 2002 and 2004, he was the Assistant Computer Systems Manager at University of North Texas where he also had his education.
- Kinect Star Wars (2012), LucasArts
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run (2009), Noviy Disk
- Call of Duty: World at War (2008), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (2008), SNK Playmore USA Corp.
- Samurai Shodown Anthology (2008), SNK Playmore Corp.
- SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1 (2008), SNK Playmore USA Corp.
- Metal Slug Anthology (2006), SNK Playmore USA Corp.