Mark A. Nelson
Mark A. Nelson has lead a dual existence: one as an artist, and the other as a teacher. He has worked in the comic book field on a variety of projects, with both the independent and major publishers. Some of his credits include: Aliens for Dark Horse Comics; Blood and Shadows, a co-created and creator-owned project with Joe R. Lansdale for D.C.; Feud, a co-created and creator-owned project for the Marvel Epic line; Nightbreed; and Hellraiser. Hero magazine ran a monthly article, From Pencils to Inks which was a How-to-Draw comics article, and is currently working on Thunder Hunters. He has also worked for: T.S.R., Dragon and Dungeon Magazine, Wizards of the Coast, FASA, and Five Rings Publishing. With Tim Bradstreet, Mark was an Art Director on the role playing game, Armageddon for Myrmidon. His work is also represented in Spectrum #4, #5 and #6. As a teacher, Mark was a Professor of Art at Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, Il. and has taught courses in Illustration, printmaking, figure drawing, and basic drawing. He is now working at Raven Software , as a staff artist, first on Heretic II, and then on Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force.
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website - Company - Art
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Quake 4 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Pack (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Heretic II (1998), Activision, Inc.