Developer BIOChristopher Reed's first memorable experience on a computer was playing a small, text-based Star Trek game that his father wrote on a Timex. Perhaps it was fate that then led him to a programmer position at Raven and a chance to work on the recent title Star Trek Voyager - Elite Force. Before arriving at Raven, Christopher spent many hours attending the University Of Wisconsin - Madison in pursuit of a degree in Computer Science, where he found a particular interest in Artificial Intelligence, and especially evolutionary social behavior.
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website - Company - Programming
Also Known As
- Chris Reed
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: MW3 (2011), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision (UK) Limited
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Quake 4 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.